As a proud CNCF silver member, Second State is excited to offer 10 free vouchers (valued from $300 to $600 each) for Linux Foundation Exam/ Linux Foundation Training Course to new WasmEdge contributors.
By gifting these vouchers, we hope to encourage further open-source contributions and support developers in gaining new skills and knowledge. All you need to do is to make a contribution to the WasmEdge project!
- 10 new contributors for all the repos under the WasmEdge org between Feb 20th and August 30th, 2024 will win a voucher code to claim a free training course or certification exam in Linux Foundation Training & Certification Catalog, excluding any LFX Mentorship, GSoC, OSPP, GSoD mentees during the time, and Second State’s paid interns or employees.
- Must be new contributors who has never contributed to the WasmEdge org before Feb 20th, 2024.
- Vouchers will be awarded to the 10 contributors with great contributions during the time, as determined by WasmEdge maintainers.
- Winners will be selected before August 31th, and vouchers will be sent to winners’ email addresses used in the DCO of their contributions. We'd love to help promote your contribution across our social media channels (twitter, discord, slack group) too!
Any questions? Tune in WasmEdge community meeting on 5th March to talk to WasmEdge maintainers!
[For Winners] How to Claim Your Free Exam or Course
WasmEdge uses DCO to manage contributions, and DCO would need contributors to include their email address. We will contact winners through the email used for their DCO sign-off. No need to fill out a form! Winners can come back to this article and read on when you get the code we sent to your email.
How to claim the course after you get the code
Each of the attached codes will work one-time for 100% off any (1) eLearning class, (2) Certification exam, or (3) eLearning+Certification “bundle’. These codes are case-sensitive so I recommend asking learners to copy/paste the code into the cart. Any unused codes will expire 5Jan2025. Everyone will have access to the product they choose for “1-year from the date they redeem their voucher.” Every exam allows 2 attempts to pass, as long as both attempts are made within their year of eligibility.
Registration Instructions for any eLearning class, certification exam, or eLearning+certification “bundle”:
- Please go to: Training & Certification Catalog
- Click the title of the product you wish to purchase. (Note: instructor-led training, double certification packs, and bootcamps do not apply.)
- Click the blue ENROLL TODAY or BUY BUNDLE box next to the price
- You may be required to LOGIN or CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- Creating an account will require you to verify your email address
- When back in the portal, enter your assigned voucher code (case-sensitive) and click APPLY
- Your price should drop to $0.00
- Click ENTER PAYMENT INFORMATION (even though you won't)
- Accept the terms and conditions and click PLACE YOUR ORDER
- For support during training or certification, please log a ticket at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org
- Once you are registered, you can return to your training/exam at any time by going to the LF Training Home page at training.linuxfoundation.com and clicking “My Training Portal” in the upper right corner