Hello WasmEdge Community,
We are excited to launch 🚀 a brand new website and our all-in-one documentation book for the WasmEdge project. Our goals are to make it easier for new developers to get started with WasmEdge, and for existing developers to discover new features and unlock new skills.
As part of the official documentation set maintained by the WasmEdge team, the WasmEdge book is the most comprehensive guide on WasmEdge. Below are some of the topics covered by the book.
- What is WasmEdge
- Get started with WasmEdge
- The unique features of WasmEdge
- How to embed WasmEdge to your host application in Go, Node,js, Rust, etc.
- How to use Kubernetes tooling to manage WasmEdge Apps
- How to use WasmEdge as a plug-in runtime on other application and platform, such as Dapr, YOMO and serverless platforms
- How to install and run WasmEdge on different OSes
- Last but not least, how to contribute to WasmEdge
The WasmEdge Book is a collaborative effort. It is continuously improved upon by the community. If you find typos or mistakes, please create a PR for our MDBOOK source. The book is mostly in English at this moment. We expect more languages translations in 2022 with the help of the community. If you are interested in translating one or more chapters, please raise an issue via GitHub and let us know!
The New Stack rated WebAssembly as the top tech trend to watch in 2022. WasmEdge is leading runtime for WebAssembly-based cloud-native applications. We look forward to seeing you in 2022!
Join us in the WebAssembly revolution!
👉 Slack Channel: #wasmedge on CNCF slack channel
👉 Mailing list: Send an email to WasmEdge@googlegroups.com
👉 Twitter: @realwasmedge
👉 Be a contributor: checkout our wish list to start contributing!