The Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) is hosting the annual Security Slam, a virtual event aimed at enhancing the security posture of CNCF projects. WasmEdge is thrilled to be a part of this initiative, and contributors, we need your help!
- For the Open Source Community: Elevate awareness of modern security tools and practices, ensuring a safer ecosystem for all.
- For Contributors:
- Awards and recognition for new and outstanding contributions to projects
- Linux Foundation Cybersecurity Training and Certification
- Find new projects and meet new communities
- Build on existing skills or learn new ones
How Can You Help WasmEdge? We've identified several issues based on WasmEdge's cLOMONITOR report:
- Add a reference link for the Adopter file to WasmEdge's README
- Add a reference link for the ROADMAP.md to WasmEdge's README
- Get an Artifact Hub badge
… and many more 👉 https://github.com/WasmEdge/WasmEdge/issues/2969
Join us in this collaborative effort from by the deadline on November 8, 2023. Let's make open source more secure together!
Contributor Registration for Security Slam